In the event of a loss please remember the following:
- Protect yourself and others. If your property has sustained structural damage or if you are uncertain about its safety, contact local government officials before entering your property.
- Never touch electrical components while standing in water. If your safety appears at risk, leave the premises immediately.
- Report your claim to Narragansett Bay Insurance Company as soon as possible.
1-800-343-3375 (option 2, 1). If possible, have your policy number handy when reporting a claim.
- Have your policy number handy when reporting a claim.
- Make necessary emergency repairs to avoid additional damage.
- Preserve damaged property for inspection by our adjuster.
- Keep a detailed list of all costs you incur for temporary repairs, lodging, meals, etc. These items may be covered, if the loss is covered under the policy.
- If your claim is the result of an action that constitutes a crime, such as burglary, be sure to report the incident to your local police department as soon as possible.
"“Excellent, reliable service. Servpro arrived at our house immediately."