Report a Claim
You will need to provide:
- Your NBIC Policy Number
- Insured last name
- A valid phone number
- A valid email address
Call our claims call center
Contact us directly at:
1 (800) 343-3375 (option 2, then 1)
You may also send your New Claim e-mail to or fax (401)721-0700. Please remember to include your policy number and preferred contact information on any correspondence you send us. Also include the property risk address, indicate the date of the loss, and include descriptive information about what and how areas of your home were damaged. If you have already reported a loss (through your agent or directly to NBIC; by phone, fax, or email), please
do not submit another new claim; rather, follow the instructions under "Existing claims Inquiry", below.
For an existing claims inquiry
For information about existing claims, please call us at (800)343-3375 (option 2, then option 2). You may also e-mail us or fax to (401)721-0700. Please be sure to include your name, claim number, or policy number, and preferred contact information on all correspondence you submit to the company.
You may send additional claim documentation via mail to:
Narragansett Bay Insurance Company
PO Box 820
Pawtucket, RI 02862-0820
Please have your policy number on all correspondence and available when you contact us.
Need more information? Read our Helpful Hints or our Frequently Asked Questions.
Our commitment is to:
- Immediately take all loss reports by telephone any time of day or night.
- Listen carefully to the facts and your immediate needs.
- Always conduct ourselves with courtesy and empathy.
- Give you immediate assurance that we will handle your claim as promptly as possible.
- Recommend immediate measures to mitigate the loss.
- Determine and take the fastest path to confirming causality and damages.
- Explain and offer all relevant coverages and benefits.
- Outline a reasonable timeline for you to rely upon.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with you during the course of the claim.
- Pay what we owe promptly and fairly.
"We were surprised how quickly Narragansett Bay forwarded a check to us. Thanks."